Compressed Air Filters - Pneumatech
Pneumatech leads the industry with the technology it has introduced using the Ultimate Filters. This Series effortlessly & efficiently removes all contaminants before compressed air reaches downstream equipment.
The design of the Pneumatech Ultimate Filter is renowned for being the most advanced filter yet. The Ultimate Series combines new filter enclosures that reduces pressure loss, with a new internal design that improves airflow, & the latest filtration technology to give you one most energy efficient filters, meanwhile, providing the highest air quality possible with a purity that upholds ISO 8573-1:2010.
- Reliable filtration performance
- Tested and validated in accordance with ISO 12500-1 & ISO 8573-1: 2010
- Corrosion resistant color coded filter element end caps for easy and accurate filtration grade identification
- Robust Design & EP Corrosion Protection
- The new range offers corrosion resistance and salt spray testing to ISO 9227: 2012.
- Durable and hard wearing electrophoretic coating on both internal and external faces of the filter housing followed by a tough poly- ester powder coating.
- Market Leading Performance
- Introducing new deep pleated media technology is a step change in per- formance, combined with a custom engineered anti re-entrainment layer for exception oil coalescence, ensures low total cost of ownership.
- New Externally Accessible Drain
- Unique, externally accessible automatic drain fitted to filter models PMH 119 – 2550. The drain supplied as standard with a plastic drain shield cover.
- Simplified Serviceability – Designed with servicing and maintenance in mind, the new profiled bowl design and hexagonal spanner locator coupled with the internal unique push fit element ensures a simple, quick and reliable process.