Refrigerated Dryers - FSCurtis
RN Series - 10-1200 SCFM
FS-Curtis compressors and RN Series dryers give you a complete professional compressed-air system solution, all backed by the FS-Curtis reputation for rugged dependability.
FS Curtis’ RN series dryers are committed to extend the operating life of downstream equipment in your business. By preventing the concentration of water, aerosols, and any particles created during the compression process, these dryers are extremely reliable. Manufactured to meet specifications of the FS Curtis compressors, RN Series dryers are known to reduce maintenance costs while consequently maintaining production quality.
RNP (10-1200 scfm)
- Cleanable cabinet filter for RNP100-500
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Efficient and effective delivery of clean consistent-quality compressed air through reliable dew point.
- Stainless-steel brazed plate heat exchanger for RNP75-500
- Designed with quality components for extended service life
- At-a-glance control panel dew point indication verifies performance
- Simple and reliable copper tube-on-tube heat exchange for RNP10-50
RNH (20-125 scfm)
Part of the RN series, RNH dryers are characterized by their high temperatures and stable performance. These dryers deliver clean, dry, great quality compressed air that maximizes your efficiency.
- Ability to handle high temperatures up to 180° F
- Cleanable cabinet air filter
- Stainless-steel brazed plate heat exchanger
- Fan switch that allows performance in low temperatures (35°F)
- Small footprint design
- Environmentally friendly
- Integrated 3-micron separator removes solid contaminants and 60% of oil aerosols