Rotary Screw Air Compressors - Chicago Pneumatic
CPBg 35-50 (35-50 HP)
This range offers lower starting voltage for low operating cost, as well as maintenance costs. This machine allows for the operator to experience ease of use and the Chicago innovative touch thanks to its gear driven capabilities.
The range includes innovative features such as its gear driven capabilities, oversized dryers installation in the cold part of the unit, an electronic zero loss drain, and an all in one design. All of those features help significantly reduce corrosion, the machine’s footprint, and need for maintenance. Its compact design allows it to be placed closer to the point of use.
- Low sound enclosure and pre-filtration panel with foam
- Rapid, single-panel maintenance
- Wye-delta reduced voltage start
- ES-4000 microprocessor control
- Standard IP 55 class F IE3 dual voltage 230-460 motor
- Independent oil and air aftercoolers
- Temperature protection on drive side motor bearings
- Improved long life inlet valve
- Shipped with mineral oil
- ASME and cUL approved